Our advertisment for an assistant professor in writing studies to direct the Centre for Writers here at the University of Alberta has been approved and can be found at this link:

http://www.careers.ualberta.ca/Academic/CompetitionDetails.aspx?key=4266[1]

 We'll start reviewing applications February 29, and we'd like the successful candidate to begin July 1.

Currently, I am filling this position as director of the Centre for Writers, so if you are interested and would like more information, perhaps I am the best person to contact ([log in to unmask][2]). I'll be working with the new hire in my role as director of Writing Across the Curriculum as well, so I'd be happy to talk with prospective applicants about what is going on in that area.

Roger Graves

Roger Graves
Professor, English and Film Studies
Director of Writing Across the Curriculum
University of Alberta

Links:
------
[1] http://www.careers.ualberta.ca/Academic/CompetitionDetails.aspx?key=4266