Hello,

Two new things out soon, which may be of interest:

My new edition out in a few weeks that might interest REED-sters with the Leicester’s play by Wilson:

Three Renaissance usury plays (revels Plays Companion Library) (Manchester University Press)

Including:

Robert Wilson, The Three Ladies of London

William Haughton, Englishmen for My Money

Robert Tailor, The Hog Hath Lost His Pearl

Also, my monograph with a first chapter on Elizabethan moral plays:

Aliens and Englishness in Elizabethan Drama (Cambridge University Press), due out January 2009

Include either if you think relevant,

Best,

Lloyd

Lloyd Edward Kermode

Associate Professor

Co-Director, CSULB Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies

Department of English

California State University, Long Beach

1250 Bellflower Blvd., Long Beach, CA 90840

Ph: 562 985-4212

Fax: 562 986-2369

Homepage: www.csulb.edu/~lkermode

Center for Med-Ren Studies: www.csulb.edu/centers/med-ren