I know I was one ohe really lucky people But I must say that at first I was
concerned with the outcome but then I decided to put in the makers hands and
what would be would be. Afterall practise makes perfect as they say and if I was
to be practise that someday it would be a normal thimg and it would halp my
grandchildren. In the meantime my love and prayers will always be for those
with PD. Love to all and God Bless. Brian