Hi, I have found that it is not just protein which affects meds, if I eat anything less than one hour before med time it can seriously affect "kick-in " time, which is normally about 20 minutes, ( taking Madopar Dispersible 187.5mg 4 times a day).However protein is definitely the worst offender, if I give in to my hunger and have a pizza for lunch, it can totally nullify the benefit of my next meds even after a 2 hour gap.

Merry Christmas,

Nigel Harland