       It would seem as if all of you know each other and seeing tha I am
relativelynew that I would add my mug to this list.  If at all possible could you
all return the favir so that I can put a face to the names  May the upcoming
holidays bring much needed blessing form our power that be. May you all imbibe
too much and holiday spirit and suffer  the hangover brought on by way too
much Laughter. Your friend forever Brian.