Parkinson's Action Network

Last chance to help people with Parkinson's disease in 2008!

Dear Friend of the Parkinson's Community,

     It has been 15 years now since I heard those fateful words "you have
Parkinson's disease."  At age 38, I joined the ranks of the more than one
million Americans living with this disease. One of the highlights of my
journey has been my association with the Parkinson's Action Network (PAN).
Thank you for your support of PAN and our work.  I sincerely hope that you
will include PAN among the worthy charities that you support this holiday
season so that we can continue our fight for better treatments and a cure
for Parkinson's disease.

     Your support of PAN today will help us to continue to fight for better
treatments and a cure in the following ways:
Continue to work with the National Institutes of Health to ensure strategic
and treatment-oriented dedication of taxpayer-funded Parkinson's disease
research.
Continue to work with the Social Security Administration to ensure that
Parkinson's disease applicants for disability insurance receive an accurate
and prompt disability determination.
Work with the new President, senators, representatives, and state
legislatures to change the policy on the issue of stem cell research.
Continue to work in coalition on important issues such as Medicare drug
coverage and reimbursement, as well as faster review by the FDA for
innovative therapies.
Continue to build PAN's grassroots leadership-which now includes thousands
of advocates led by more than 160 volunteer coordinators.
     Click here to make a tax-deductible year-end gift to PAN today, so that
we can continue this progress and make the unified voice of the Parkinson's
community heard.

     Knowing it will be difficult for you to support all of the charities
that you care about this year, PAN has created a variety of ways that you
can support us. If a cash donation is not possible this year, please
consider helping PAN in one of the other meaningful ways listed here.

Thank you for your commitment to PAN's work. Please be as generous as you
can.

With sincere gratitude,

Monnie Lindsay, J.D.
PAN Board of Directors

P.S. Remember, gifts to PAN make wonderful holiday gifts for friends and
family!

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF