Dear Friends:

I have 7 of the red and green tulip pins designed by Karen Painter to send to those of you who will  wear them.  I have 40 of the "Stem Cell Research IS Pro LIfe" badge-type pins,  grey-blue and chartreuse, designed by our own Texas advocate, Nina Brown.

I think it is so important to raise awareness about PD.  I talk to people about it whenever I can and know there is a fine line between being a pest looking for sympathy and giving people information they should be aware of if we are ever going to change the world.

But, if you want to help spread the word, please send me your home address with instructions as to what you want and I will send them to you as long as they last.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF