The amalgam will form an alloy. As such there will be no Mercury vapor,
because the mercury is chemically bound to the other metals. The only
metal that can get  into the body is then the composite material which
is abraded mechanically in the mouth. Whether the abraded amalgam is
decomposed into the constituents as it it passes through the body I
don't know but from a chemical point of view it is highly unlikely.
K. F. cg Carline