From: rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 6:43 pm
Subject: HELP RAISE PD AWARENESS

Dear Friends:

I have 7 of the red and green tulip pins designed by Karen Painter to send to
those of you who will  wear them.  I have 40 of the "Stem Cell Research IS Pro
LIfe" badge-type pins,  grey-blue and chartreuse, designed by our own Texas
advocate, Nina Brown.

I think it is so important to raise awareness about PD.  I talk to people about
it whenever I can and know there is a fine line between being a pest looking for
sympathy and giving people information they should be aware of if we are ever
going to change the world.

But, if you want to help spread the word, please send me your home address with
instructions as to what you want and I will send them to you as long as they
last.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF