Carry on Brian. Do it like you know you can! Your time is now.

All the best in '09
Rick McGirr

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Ely
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: questions

Hi guys and gals, my first question is now that my operation is done and the

CO-pays are beginning to pile up, is there anywhere that I can turn to in
helping pay for them. I don't have any secondary insurance or Medicare. My
second
question ids I 'have decided that I want to retire and start my own business

Any info would help. Although I would not change a a thing about DBS It
still
is to me a full life changing event.  Thanks friends for being there and
there
and here.   I've never had this many friends I didn't know The best to all
this new year and laugh till it hurts Brian