Hi folks,
I have a few Dbs questions for you. As I recall, Ray, you had your
stimulator programmed on the operating table. There are three men in
my pd support group who didn't get their controllers turned on until
4-5 days later. One of them told me that he experienced dramatic
symptom improvement right away, even though  the Dbs wasn't turned on
yet. Does anyone know what that is about? Is it now customary to hold
off programming like this?
--
Steve in VT