FYI.

This is to advise you that I have deleted three very old messages from the
Parkinsn mailing list archives.

The University of Toronto, which hosts the Parkinsn mailing list, received
a letter from an attorney alleging that the "Beck Depression Inventory
(BDI)" was published through the Parkinsn mailing list, that NCS Pearson
Inc. is the legal copyright holder of this work, and this is blatant &
egregious violation of their proprietary materials.

The material in question was posted to the Parkinsn mailing list in a
message dated Friday, October 31, 1997 and again in a message dated
Monday, May 8, 2000 by the same individual. A response to the second
posting by a second individual in a message also dated May 8, 2000
included the same material. As near as I can tell, the posting individuals
are no longer members of the Parkinsn mailing list.

The three messages involved were available in the Parkinsn mailing list
archive which is accessible through the web.

The University always takes allegations of theft of intellectual property
seriously. As soon as these allegations came to the University's
attention, the matter was forwarded to the Parkinsn list owners to deal
with. Unfortunately, this was not done in a timely way.

As manager of the University of Toronto service which hosts the Parkinsn
mailing list, I have therefore intervened, deleting the three messages.

Alex Nishri
University of Toronto