-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rayilynlee
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: question re dosage

I recently got some carbo/levo from my neuro to try once more.  When I first
tried it it helped but never again even tho I took it for a year.  He gave
me 25/100 3 times a day and I've forgotten how you space the dosages.  Do
you take it at night or just daytime?  I've forgotten.   in 2003 I had DBS
and tried  Comtan and Stalevo afterwards but it didn't help.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF