I have been on the same drug regimen for the last 12 years and it
controls my symptoms for the most part.  I take my carbidopa levedopa
25/100 4x a day; at 8 AM,  11:30 AM, 3 PM and 6:30 PM.  For the last
several months I have been taking another dose one half hour before
bedtime.  This really seems to help me sleep, mainly because I'm not
doing battle with my blankets etc, etc.  The comment about food
(especially protein) to close too your dose reducing the drugs
effectiveness is very much true.

I also take...
		Amantadine (100 Mg 2X per day)
		Requip (4Mg 4X per day)
		Comtan (200 Mg 4X per day)

For whatever reason, my version of PD has progressed slowly and so far
I'm not too bad off in terms of dyskinesia and bradykinesia as side
effects of the carbidopa levadopa. When I'm off I really struggle with
tightening muscles, slow movement, pill rolling hands,  and fatigue to
name a few symptoms off the list.  I had to weigh the potential side
effects versus the opportunity to spend quality time with wife and two
boys.  I  choose to take the drug and deal with the side effects as
they happen.

hope you're doing well,

Scott Burnett
7715 Heather Dr.