My wife, in her 31st year with PD, takes two  25/100 tabs every two hours
from 6:30 in the morning until 8:30 at night. Every second administration
she takes a 200 mg Comtan with the Sinemet. There appears to be no need for
meds during the night. Trazadone and melatonin at bedtime help her to get a
good night's sleep.
-Ken

--
. – Mark Twain