I called about home care some years ago and they said  --at that time--anyone
who has an income of more than $40,000 a year cannot get  any assistance--has
that changed?

I certainly agree it would save the government a lot  of money to allow
people to stay at home instead of going to a Nursing  Facility--no matter what
their yearly income was .

The initial cost of a Nursing Home covers only  the room, once a week room
cleaning and food that is $75,000 a  year---everything else is extra and so it
really adds up to closer to $90,000 a  year  when and if you need personal
laundry done--medication  given--showers or bath help-- dressing assistance  et et
et. It adds  up quickly.    $250.00 a month for each extra  service.

But home care is a flat fee of $25,000 - $35,000 a  year.  So, a big savings.

Are the forms on the download?

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)