There well may be all the extra charges listed in this message, but each
nursing facility will have its own policies as to what is included in the
overall fee and which are "extras." Don't take the ones listed here, and the
charges listed, as gospel.
-Ken

--
Ken and Elaine Goodrich
5800 Forest Hills Blvd. Apt. D-103

Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its
government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain