________________________________
From:
thanks for the help!

________________________________
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN@listserv.utoronto..ca
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 8:57:01 AM
Subject: Re: this is a test

Try going to the PIEN homepage at:
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail1.4/2009a/maillist.html
At the top of the page is: "Manage your Parkinsn Subscription Options Buttons"
Click on "Send me my parkinsn postings" and follow the instructions
Also if you scroll down this page you can read all of the recent emails to thelist..
linda

-- Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I never see my e-mails either, often wondered whether there was a  reason.
Gerry
**************Inauguration '09:  Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital. (http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)