Thanks Ray...

This visual approach seems to make a lot of sense. I certainly do seize up
when confronted with vast, uninterrupted floor space. Seems to me I remember
contacting this doctor a few years back and finding that his price was
prohibitive...I think it was a lot more than the $1200 they are now
charging.

Of course, $1200 is not chicken feed. I wonder if it the device is sharable.
I think I'll ask him!

Kathleen