The recent discussion of visual aids to help PD patients walk better
reminded me of some photos I took related to this subject. I meant to post
them on my blog, but didn't get around to it. There was something draining
about the blog -- too much writing, too carefully crafted.

Now I've discovered Tumblr, the site of my new improved (I hope) diary-style
conversational quick-and-easy blogette. So...here's where you can see those
photos, if you are so inclined: A Parkinson's-Eye Tour of the Musee d'Orsay,
on Postcards from Parkinsons <http://parkinsons.tumblr.com>.

Kathleen