I ordered one of these devices last week for my wife, Janet.  It is supposed
to arrive on Thursday, Feb 12th according to UPS.  Janet's diagnosis was
changed a few years ago from PD to MSA-c.  However, the MediGait folks claim
that they have also had good results with MSA-c.  I plan on taking videos of
Janet walking at each stage, including prior to the device arriving, so that
I can document any changes.

If the device works, I also plan on submitting this for our health insurance
for reimbursement.  We have private health insurance, not Medicare, as Janet
does not qualify for Medicare yet.  The device is not FDA approved but there
are several provisions in our policy for which we have a very good case for
reimbursement in my opinion.  If I'm denied at the beginning, there are
follow steps available.  I'm pretty persistent and have had good results
with the grievance process in the past.

If people are interested, I can post Janet's results here (both for the
device and the insurance).

Gary