ALWAYS LOOKING UP : THE ADVENTURES OF AN INCURABLE OPTIMIST
Michael J.Fox

Publisher's description : Always Looking Up is a memoir of this last decade,
told through the critical themes of Michael's life: work, politics, faith,
and family. The book is a journey of self-discovery and reinvention, and a
testament to the consolations that protect him from the ravages of
Parkinson's. "The last ten years, which is really the stuff of this book,
began with such a loss: my retirement from Spin City. I found myself
struggling with a strange new dynamic: the shifting of public and private
personas. I had been Mike the actor, then Mike the actor with PD. Now was I
just Mike with PD ? Parkinson's had consumed my career and, in a sense, had
become my career. I had to build a new life when I was already pretty happy
with the old one." Click here for more details.

6th February 2009 - News release
Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF