I got my information from the Wall Street Journal, not anyone else.
Contrary to what many believe, I have fought for the funding for NIH, but not  for
the information to be given to the government, they are in our lives beyond
belief.  There were times, information about my husband, who passed away  this
past April, after 22 years of Parkinson's, was not available,  but  they can now
monitor my records.
My husband worked for the government for a few years, in Nevada, where the
underground tests were performed. ( Parkinsons) They will not even  admit he
was there, I have been through Janet Reno, etc., and I have not been  able to
ever obtain information for years.
Gerry

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)