Hi, Jim Blair.  Welcome to the list.  A few questions for you.  How long
have you had the tremors?  What other symptoms do you have?  How old are
you?  I used to be a real estate agent too, and I'm also a pro musician.
I am 55, diagnosed PD 2001, taking Sinemet CR, Requip, Stalevo, and
selegiline, as well as Lexapro, an antidepressant.  If you're well enough to
carry on at work, by all means do so, until you just physically or
emotionally can't any more.  Don't give in to the depression which is a
hallmark of PD.  Don't spend much time feeling sorry for yourself.  I did,
and I wish I had all that time back.  If you're in the early stages of PD,
you have it better now than you ever will.  Take full advantage of it.
These days, I'm making the best possible out of gigs that are very difficult
to get through, adding up the late hours, driving, moving gear, fiddling
with cords, playing 3 or 4 hours, tear-down, drive home. After all that, the
playing is the easy part.  I'm not blazing through any complicated classical
piano pieces any more, but I can still rock well enough to keep up with the
band.  The thing is I'm just too tired to talk to people between sets.  I go
sit in a quiet corner, if there is one, and channel energies for the next
set.  Everything is more difficult and takes longer, but I keep doing it
because it's what I've done for years.  I don't want to quit, but I am
starting to pare down my work load.  Luckily I'm in a position to do that.
I don't have to quit all at once like most people.  But decisions begin to
confront, because I just can't handle all of it any more.  Bottom line is
take full advantage of your remaining abilities - all of them.  If there's
anything you wanted to do, anywhere you wanted to go, do it now, while you
still can.  Whatever, I'm just a rambling old idiot and you don't know me
from Adam, but I'm telling you...

Have a great day, and enjoy life!

Rick McGirr