I think it might work in early stage but it didn't work for  me but every
bodies case is different

========Original Message========     Subj: Re: Glutathione Injections  Date:
2/15/2009 3:45:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   To: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   Sent on:
I would get a second opinion

-----Original  Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Blair
Sent: Saturday,  February 14, 2009 8:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Glutathione Injections

I am new to this list. It has been suggested by my  General Prctisioner that
have PD as of Aug/07. I am taking sinamet and  mirapex as well as selegeline.
I experience all the symptoms of PD including  the tremors. I am still
working as
a real estate agent and I find the  tremors causing me to continually
explaining
my disease. I am interested in  talking to someone that has experienced
Glutathione injections. Do they  work?

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
In  the body of the message put: signoff  parkinsn

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
In  the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)