> I’m wondering if we'll see more of  this adult stem cell
> "recyling" as Obama gets closer to overturning the Bush bans on ESCR.

But will ESC be much better. The autologous way seems logical because they
should be better tolerated but one study with ESC said after a few years, the
implanted cells get PD too. Without being able to block the mecanism of the
degeneration, introducing new cells wherever they come from, may just buy
time.
maryse