I just talked to Dennis today and he said he was not doing well at all.  I asked him his opinion re the latest "breakthrough" and he didn't know anything about it.  He said he wasn't a doctor and would go with whatever  Levesque said.  We had a hell of a time talking as both our voices are bad and he seemed out of it, but that may be due to the voice problem.  He is not aware of what has been  going on on  the internet, although he   did answer my email  cc to him.

I feel just awful.   How I hate this disease!!

What do you think about us emailing him every so often to cheer him up?

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF