My condition after 1 year of stem cell treatment" - Story of Mr. Wolf, a
patient with Parkinson's disease
July 24, 2008
The facts about my therapy experiences.
1st treatment
On July 26, 2007, I received an implantation of 10 million stem cell units
at the XCell-Center in Cologne.

After this treatment, I slowly phased out the following medication over a
period of 4 weeks:

Amantadine 200/1003 xdaily
Levocomp 100/503 xdaily
Cabaseril 1 mg2 xdaily
Levodopa/Carbidopa 200/50 Retard2 xdaily
Acilect 1 mg1 xdaily
Comtesse 2003 xdaily
Total: 14 tablets daily
Cost: 771.77 ? / month
12 months = 9,261.24 ?

Afterwards, I had no pain and had stopped taking any medication.
The symptoms typical of Parkinson's disease, which had been causing my
condition to decline unstoppably with all the attendant consequences, had
vanished.
No slight tremor.
No back pain.
The feeling of having painful, leaden legs disappeared.
No dyskinesia (powerful twitching) in my legs at night.
The feeling of dizziness when getting up and climbing stairs disappeared.
The urge to go to the toilet 3-4 x a night decreased to just once a night or
not at all.
It again became a pleasure to do one hour of sport every day: cross-country
running (jogging) and walking (hiking), cycling, skiing, playing tennis, and
most recently motorcycling.
Recently I have found that I am rolling my feet more and more to cushion the
impact when running.
Because I no longer have side-effects from the medication, I can now easily
drive a car without feeling tired.
The same applies to my newly acquired motorbike.
I also no longer suffer from dizziness after car/motorbike trips, which
means I can now undertake longer journeys, also with other means of
transport.
Cleaning my teeth and buttoning my shirt is becoming easier all the time.
I can also say that fresh water - and not only this - again tastes fresh.
As a follow-up
i.e. after the 1st treatment on July 26, 2007, I went for tests at the
Neurological Clinic in Saarbrücken on January 28th, 2008. Please consult the
report on my website

http://www.wolf-sb.de/PersoenlicherBrief.html

The test report does not indicate that the stem cell therapy had negative
results.

Moreover, a psychological test revealed,

Quote:...Compared to Parkinson patients, Mr. WOLF actually gave a
performance which could not be bettered.
2nd treatment
Another 10 million stem cells on February 22, 2008
After the 2nd treatment on February 22, 2008, I went to Munich on March 28,
2008 for more tests; see the report on my website.
The neurological tests showed,

quote:...The stem cell therapy had gratifying, very positive results, as it
was followed by the relief of all symptoms.
I can now only confirm that Mr. Wolf's condition is exceptionally good, with
only very slight signs of the Parkinson symptoms of speech inhibition and
freezing.
As regards the 2 symptoms I still have, I can only agree with the finding in
the last line and confirm it without reservation.
As regards the subject of research using adult stem cells, I have
corresponded in writing with people including reputable scientists from
organisations such as the FRAUNHOFER Institute.
As a rule, their answers are:
It has not been sufficiently tested.
Therapy with adult stem cells generates tumours.
Total rejection.
My answer, in part from experience:
How can it be tested if it is rejected out of hand?
Even doctors/professors don't know everything. Therapy with adult stem cells
does not generate tumours (see /news/stem-cells-and-tumor-risk.aspx ).
Because they are sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry and haven't
undergone further training.
The fact is:
Sick people hope, o n l y the XCell-Center helps!
The leading doctors and the management responsible for stem cell therapy in
the XCell Center do not guarantee the successful treatment of any patient.
Even though I still have 2 mild symptoms, the elimination of all others has
significantly improved my quality of life.
I personally am very satisfied with the treatment and the result.
I feel well.
Every day, I feel how I can think and act with greater freedom.
Every day, I am delighted by the progress I notice in myself.

Johannes Wolf

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF