At this year's Canadian Caucus at the 4Cs, we mostly discussed professional development in Canada. Do we want to continue this conversation next year? Are there other pressing issues that we would like to discuss?

Again, I'm willing to submit the proposal (unless somebody else wants to do it.)

Tosh Tachino, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Rhetoric, Writing, and Communication
University of Winnipeg