Yup, I had osteoporosis and was only able to build up my bone density
with a new drug from Eli Lilly called Forteo. Injecting myself every
morning with this for eighteen months improved my density by 20-25%.
Now I am awaiting spinal surgery to address my camptocormia. The
Forteo therapy, BTW, has a cost of some $18,000 but I was fortunate
enough that our (Canadaian) medicare system paid for it.

Murray