Joan asked that I post this:

Each of us that suffer with Parkinson's or has friends and family that do
has a chance to help, we have collected 5 UCBD (Umbilical Cord Blood
Donation) samples since we started. We also have 2 more coming when the
babies decide. I just received a copy of this email from Dr. Cady. Please
join the new site and urge those you know to help us supply this research
team.

Neuro Research Students,

Please check the web page below;

http://www.myspace.com/ucbdstemcells

This was set up by an individual with Parkinson's disease on our behalf in
an effort to help us collect more cord blood stem cells. I was greatly
impressed with this effort and we should be grateful to have such supportive
people on our side.

This came at a perfect time as we are about to accelerate our cord blood
research. I'll fill you all in but we plan on purifying pluripotent stem
cells from both the hematopoietic and MSC cells from cord blood so getting
more cord blood samples at this time will help us move forward.

Craig
Craig Cady, Ph.D.
Neurophysiology Research Laboratory
Biology Department