I'm a 56 yr old male who was misdiagnosed with Familiar Tremor in Nov. of
2000.  In March of 2005 was officially diagnosed with P.D. after a couple
of PET Scans done in NY.  I've been practicing Transcendental Meditation
twice daily for more than 30 yrs and this helps me in more ways than just
the physical...

I take Azilect 1 mg/daily, been taking it for 2 1/2 yrs, prior to this I was
taking Selegiline for
1 yr.  I also have been taking Requip 3 mg x 3/daily for the last 7 months.
Requip/Ropinirole makes me feel, among other things, nauseated. I take 2 tbs
of organic Red Wheat Bran for constipation, soaked in a glass of water the
night before and washed before taking it in my morning cereal. I walk about
2-3 x wk, drink at least 8 glasses of water p/day, do some yoga daily, bike
2 x wk and Bow Flex 2 x wk.

I was introduced to MaxGXL (www.maxgxl.com/133282) about 5 months ago by a
friend and, even though my doctor does not believe this supplement does
anything, everyone around me tells me the contrary.  Friends who had not
seen or talked to me since last Christmas confirm what I feel and have
experienced, have regained the strength of my voice, more focused, much
improved memory, I'd say by about 40-60%, my movements and facial
expressions are more relaxed.  I sleep much better, I don't wake up at night
to go to the bathroom and my dreams are vivid; I remember most of them in
detail.  This is a formula patented by Max Int'l and Robert H. Keller, MD,
an Oncologist, Hematologist, Immunologist with a 23 pages long resume.  This
supplement increases the Glutathione levels in the cells by up to 292%,
causing them to increase their levels of energy (ATP) and thus, their
ability to quench more and more Free Radicals and many other benefits; I can
also add this statement, my wife is happier...yeah.

I suggest learning all you can about Glutathione and MaxGXL, if you think it
is for you, order some and try it, it's made a big difference in my life and
I hope it does even more for others. Below a couple of links I found on
2 independant MDs talking about Glutathione and its benefits; the first
talks and shows before and after videos on patients with PD.  The second,
overall info on Glutathione; thorough explanation.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDkkzILyZwM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2PYQBICWs

Best wishes,

Ernesto Divo,