Hello to everyone,

                                         I ran across this while searching
the interent, when I type in walking forward with trouble and walking
backwards with no problem.    The Drs that hIave seen me just look at me...

I have been dated a stress disorder......   but I am using a cane to get
around it helps some.   As the yrs pass I am getting worse. Stiffness, slow
walking, almost falling down,  My husband has to help me a lot.  I am so
weak legs arms and trunk muscles....     Live in Tn      Been to Emory and
Nashville.     Nashville said I have restless legs and Emory said for three
yrs I have PD, Dystonia, Hemi-dystonia,  PD meds work for three months or
less.....  Now he says I have a stress disorder.....  I am my wits end and
just want a DX.....

Darlene