Herrod heads the Center for Arizona Policy, a political arm of the religious right in Arizona.  It looks like opponents are being a little more careful about claiming ASC cures for Parkinson's.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF

From: rayilynlee
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adult Stem Cells for Parkinson's

Ms.  Herrod:

Thank you so much for using a source that FINALLY omits  Dennis Turner's treatment for Parkinson's disease with his own autologous stem cells.
as a cure and successful treatment for PD to support your criticism of ESCR.

I happen to have personal knowledge of this particular case as I phoned Turner in 3-24-06 and 2-14-09 and have several communications with Dr. Levesque.  The other diseases on the list look like blood disorders and leukemias, but I don't know if they are credible or not.

How can we know when you are telling the truth?  It is very difficult fighting an incurable disease and falsehoods at the same time and I have fought the Turner lie for five years, Parkinson's for 13.  The truth will eventually be known, but in the meantime there is unnecessary suffering.

What do you plan to do to become more truthful in your arguments?  For example,  are you still claiming microscopic undifferentiated cells in a petri dish are "persons"?

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF