This isn't the first time John has been interviewed by the Rochester media.. Great job once again, John, in communicating the viewpoints of people with Parkinson's.
linda

-- John Testa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was diagnosed with PD 14 years ago this month. I have been a member of the list for almost as long. Today I was interviewed by a local television station as part of their coverage of President Obama signing the executive order. What a great day for everybody who sufffers  for an incureable disease.! Here is the link to the news segment:

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=75431

John Testa
Rochester, New York