Welcome back Hilary! Good luck with your surgery - hope you get very good results from it.
Linda

www.pdpipeline.org

---------- Original Message ----------
From: hilary blue <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I'm back!
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:50:19 -0700

Hi, you all,

For  those who don't remember me or who never knew me, I was a list member some years back. For a number of reasons too many and  perhaps too weird to list here, I dropped out.   But I accidentally stumbled on the archives and had a wave of nostalgia, so here I am again.

I have had  PD for about 35 years, finally being diagnosed in1982, when I was  pregnant with my second child. As soon as she was weaned, I started taking sinemet, 26 years ago.  I have finally had enuff, and met today with the surgeon to set a date for DBS - April 8th.

I'm  glad  to be back with you all.

hilary blue.