Hilarious: and this is what he wanted me to look
through my two counties for.  Adroitly handled, you.

-----Original Message-----
From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sally
Beth MacLean
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 11:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anglo-Norman/French in the 16th century

Anthony Burton would welcome any comments on the
following research
question:

"Have any REED researchers/members come across
household or other records with entries in French,
Anglo-Norman, or perhaps some other French dialect,
which although perhaps not usefully related to the
subject of drama, may indicate the continuing use of
such language in the sixteenth century, and even in
cases of isolated, dialectical, or irregular use of
words and phrases within an otherwise English passage."

Please reply to Anthony Burton <[log in to unmask]>