From: <[log in to unmask]>

> hi Doc - what can we do to help you find a fix?

Well, a good start might be to try to convince legislators and the medical
fraternity to seek more accutae data, and not to just use the same ol' same
ol' !!

There are those who think accurate figures for prevalence and incidence are
of no importance, but how else can we demonstrate the enormity of the
problem, and how can we keep abreast of an increase in the numbers affected?