-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert K. Bartoo
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

I would like to introduce myself my name is Robert Bartoo and I live in
Lockport, N.Y. USA.

i have had Parkinsons for 3 years now and aside from minor tremors and other
minor ailents, most of the time I am fully able to function as long as I
take my medications, I do have some concerns however which I might bring up
later.

I like to think that I'm a composer, a poet and a playwright and as such I
am now in the process of writing a play so I'm
looking for input from the  PARKINSN  commuity on their opinions on certain
aspects of the play.

I have two websites where  you can get a kind of feel for who I am, the
first is one that's is still a work in progress and the second one, though
more complete, needs to be finished, the two are:

parkinsonCD.com

http://www.webspawner.com/users/swrit

Thank you