I would like to introduce myself my name is Robert Bartoo and I live in Lockport, N.Y. USA.

i have had Parkinsons for 3 years now and aside from minor tremors and other minor ailents, most of the time I am fully able to function as long as I take my medications, I do have some concerns however which I might bring up later.

I like to think that I'm a composer, a poet and a playwright and as such I am now in the process of writing a play so I'm
looking for input from the  PARKINSN  commuity on their opinions on certain aspects of the play.

I have two websites where  you can get a kind of feel for who I am, the first is one that's is still a work in progress and the second one, though more complete, needs to be finished, the two are:

parkinsonCD.com

http://www.webspawner.com/users/swrit

Thank you