My name is Dr James Slattery PhD Soc Sc. My doctorate is in Soc Science (population, census, epidemiology etc.)

I previously was a subscriber to this List, but research commitments took up increasingly more of my time, and I had to unsubscribe.

I obtained my PhD with a new methodology for estimating the epidemiology of Parkinson's Disease in Australia.

I now have more time to devote to this list.

Jim