From: rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Georgia passes 1st embryo adoption law
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 5:31 PM

     Georgia Legislature
 Passes Nation's First Embryo Adoption Law
      Contact: Daniel Becker, Georgia Right to Life, 678-524-9504

      ATLANTA, April 3 /Christian Newswire/ -- By a vote of 108 to 61, the Georgia House sent the nation's first ever embryo adoption bill, HB 388, to the desk of Governor Sonny Perdue for him to sign into law. .........

.
 ......     It also clarifies that an embryo's life begins "at a single-celled" stage. "This is an important distinction as we see the medical community attempt to lessen the personhood of an embryo by re-defining a zygote to be a 'pre-embryo'" says Becker.