Ask your Senators to Support Parkinson's Research at the DoD!
Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF

From: Parkinson's Action Network
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 12:06 PM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: Ask your Senators to Support Parkinson's Research at the DoD!

                  Ask your Senators to Support Parkinson's Research at the DoD!

                        Senate NETPR Program Support Needed! Take Action!

                        Your help is essential to securing Congressional support for Parkinson's research at the Department of Defense.  As you know, for the last few weeks, PAN advocates have been urging their Representatives to support the Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson's Research (NETPR) program by signing onto the House NETPR Dear Colleague.  Thanks to strong advocacy efforts, we successful secured 69 signers on our House NETPR Dear Colleague!  With strong support secured in the House of Representatives, we must now focus on gaining support for the program in the Senate.

                        Please help the Parkinson's community by e-mailing your Senators and asking them to support this national, peer-reviewed research program. They can express their support by signing onto the Senate NETPR Dear Colleague today.  The deadline to secure signatures on the Senate Dear Colleague is April 24.

                        Click "Take Action" and our system will provide you with a written e-mail that reflects your Senator's current sign-on status.  To learn more about the NETPR program and to see the current list of Senate signers, click here.

                        Take Action!

                  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.