Hello,

I'm a 56 yr old male misdiagnosed with Familiar Tremor in Nov. of 2000.  In
March of 2005 I was officially diagnosed with P.D. after a couple of PET
Scans done in NY.  I've been practicing Transcendental Meditation twice
daily for more than 30 yrs, this helps me in more ways than just the
physical....

I take Azilect 1 mg/daily, been taking it for 2 1/2 yrs, prior to this I was
taking Selegiline for 1 yr.  I also have been taking Requip 3 mg x 3/daily
for the last 7 months.  Requip/Ropinirole makes me feel, among other
things, nauseated. I take 2 tbs of organic Red Wheat Bran soaked in a glass
of water the night before and washed before taking it in my morning cereal.
I walk about 2-3 x wk, drink at least 8 glasses of water p/day, do some yoga
daily, bike 2 x wk and Bow Flex 2 x wk.

About 5 months ago I was introduced to MaxGXL, also known as The Glutathione
Generator, eventhough my doctor is skeptical about GSH treatment, everyone
around me notices how much I have improved.  Friends who had not seen or
talked to me since last Christmas confirm what I feel and have experienced
so far. I have regained the strength of my voice, I am more
focused, my memory has improved a lot, I don't have to search for words
endlessly when talking, my movements and facial expressions are more
relaxed, I sleep much better, I don't wake up at night to go to the
bathroom, why or what are the mechanics to all of the above, I don't know,
but it works just like that. I felt the effects in about 2-3 wks after I
started on it. This is a supplement that has been granted a 'Compositional
Patent' because of the results obtained by its developer Robert H. Keller,
MD, an Oncologist, Hematologist, Immunologist with a 23 pages long resume.
According to the info I have been able to gather, this supplement increases
the Glutathione (GSH) levels in the cells by up to 292%, causing them to
increase their levels of energy (ATP) and thus, their ability to quench more
and more Free Radicals and many other benefits for us PD patients.

I suggest learning all you can about Glutathione and MaxGXL (
www.maxgxl.com/133282), if you think it is for you, order some and try it,
it's made a big difference in my life and I hope it does even more for
others. Below a couple of links I found on 2 independant MDs talking about
Glutathione and its benefits; the first talks and shows before and after
videos on patients with PD., the second, overall info on
Glutathione; thorough explanation.

http://www.youtube..com/watch?v=fDkkzILyZwM

http://www.youtube..com/watch?v=Eh2PYQBICWs

Best wishes,