My main question over all is and has been about how to best handle my
chronic fatigue and incessant need for sleep, rest, breaks, etc.  I sleep
way too much and I'm tired anyway.  (Already been thru sleep studies and
have been found to be marginal for C-PAP machine.)  I feel that I sleep
soundly, just that the feeling of tiredness never leaves me.  I attribute it
in part to symptoms continuing thru my sleep hours.  Funny thing is that I
was waaayyy over-medicated until an incident in which I fell asleep behind
the wheel.  Totaled 3 cars including my own.  (No injuries, luckily)  We cut
the dose level by about 75% and for the past year it's been the same.  I'm
dealing with more symptoms, but I figure less medicine should mean less
sleepiness.  I hasn't worked that way and I would say I have become much
more sleepy and tired since the accident.  A seeming paradox, and I'm at my
wits' end.  Suggestions would be most welcome, y'all.

Enjoy!

Rick McGirr