How right your are. Well organized and funded opposition groups are hard to
battle. Now if the head of the snake could experience some PD maybe they
would think differently and become accurately informed.

----- Original Message -----
From: "rayilynlee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:51 AM
Subject: Lying Liars

> Don
>
> Today I've been answering the 2 big lies that are out there -  ESCR kills
persons; adult stem cells are superior to embryonic.

> Our opponents are on the warpath again, invigorated by Obama's lifting of
the Bush ban and Dr. Oz on Oprah declaring the debate over.  Wesley J. Smith
answered one of my posts on Jill Stanek's column like he had never argued
with me before, telling me he was sorry about my PD but I was vastly
misinformed and not an expert.

> We need a TV spot showing people what a blastocyst looks like -on one blog
one person asked "are snowflake babies used for ESCR?!!!!!
> They should also have to produce for the TV camera, Dennis Turner, that
well-known PD ASC cure.

> I wish Michael J. Fox on Larry King tomorrow night could do a better job
of rebutting this.

> I think the opposition is organized.  I've seen the same post on about 10
sites where the call is made to make ASCR legal.

> I'm very tired and discouraged.. I think they've done a good job of making
people think ESCR takes lives and ASCR has made  ESCR unnecessary.

> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown
> Director AZNPF

mailto:[log in to unmask]