Don

Today I've been answering the 2 big lies that are out there -  ESCR kills persons; adult stem cells are superior to embryonic.

Our opponents are on the warpath again, invigorated by Obama's lifting of the Bush ban and Dr. Oz on Oprah declaring the debate over.  Wesley J. Smith answered one of my posts on Jill Stanek's column like he had never argued with me before, telling me he was sorry about my PD but I was vastly misinformed and not an expert.

We need a TV spot showing people what a blastocyst looks like -on one blog one person asked "are snowflake babies used for ESCR?!!!!!
They should also have to produce for the TV camera, Dennis Turner, that well-known PD ASC cure.

I wish Michael J. Fox on Larry King tomorrow night could do a better job of rebutting this.

I think the opposition is organized.  I've seen the same post on about 10 sites where the call is made to make ASCR legal.

I'm very tired and discouraged.. I think they've done a good job of making people think ESCR takes lives and ASCR has made  ESCR unnecessary.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF