To let you know what I am up against:  An anonymous poster:

"Rayilyn Brown is a Parkinson's patient, but she's also been spreading misinformation for years. I've crossed paths with her before, and she does nothing but make weak attempts at discrediting the great things done for Parkinson's patients with the use of adult stem cells. It is a scientific FACT that human embryos are human beings -- whether Rayilyn Brown "personally feels" that they are or not."

Posted by: bmmg39 at April 8, 2009 5:09 PM

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF