Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF

From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lying Liars....

Hi, Ray -
I sent this to the List after reading your e-mail but it bounced back because it wasn't in plain text.  I'm not sure what that means.  Thank you for all you do.

"Following is an excerpt from a letter sent to Oprah (The Oprah Winfrey Show, 110 N. Carpenter Street, Chicago, Illinois 60606) on April 2.

"Contrary to what Dr. Oz said (March 31) embryonic stem cell research is not a "dead issue."  Michael J. Fox started to correct him and said "with all due respect" but Dr. Oz and Fox's difficulty Tuesday afternoon made it impossible for him to continue.

"It is essential that research continue with embryonic as well as adult stem cells - embryonic must not be supplanted - they are unique and research will overcome the tumor problem.    You have access to Dr. Harold Varmus, Dr. James Thomson and so many others who will refute Dr. Oz's unfortunate cavalier and arrogant emark.  I sincerely hope that you will pursue this......'

I wanted to suggest that people on the List may want to write to Oprah.

Dolores Gross