One large cup of prune juice (every  morning) instead of 100% orange juice
with several cups of hot coffee, tea  or plain hot water-- every morning,
while you read the morning news  paper, will work.

Or 3 tablespoons liquid Milk of  Magnesia, every night was prescribed for
my husband (with PD) for  several nights and lots of water every day.

Watch your diet.  ( I give my husband air  popped plain pop corn every
night to be sure he has lots of fiber in his diet)  and fill up on lots of fruit
and veggies everyday--your  choice.

The problem will resolve itself.

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!